On Sunday, October 18th, Tom Van der Borght was announced grand winner in 2 categories after 4 days of competition:
This year jury was composed by Jonathan Anderson, President of the jury, guest of honor, Tim Blanks, Derek Blasberg, Benjamin Bruno, Olivier Gabet, Michel Gaubert, Kaia Gerber, Amanda Harlech, Olivier Lalanne, Tyler Mitchell, Ronnie Cooke Newhouse, Arnaud Valois, Christoph Rumpf.
- GRAND PRIX OF THE JURY PREMIÈRE VISION
A Festival partner since 2011, Première Vision is sponsoring the Grand Prix of the Jury for the 8th consecutive year supporting them in their collection development and production.
The Grand Prix of the jury Première Vision consists of:
- a grant of 20,000 euros offered by Première Vision and a high level of visibility during a Première Vision Paris event.
- a collaborative project with the CHANEL Métiers d’art, worth up to 20,000 euros.
- a fashion show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week A/W21 in Berlin courtesy of Mercedes-Benz
- the opportunity to discover Swarovski’s headquarters and archives in Austria.
- PUBLIC PRIZE
This prize is awarded by the public of the festival.